The Parish Council is a group of Christ the King parishioners dedicated to assisting the pastor in implementing the Parish Mission by providing guidance, leadership, and direction for the Parish, as well as setting an example of unity and cooperation for the Parish and the community at large.
The Council duties include but are not limited to the following:
• Identify and encourage the use of gifts and talents of the members of the parish.
• Evaluate and support the Parish Commissions in their efforts to fulfill their goals and objectives.
• Provide open Parish meetings to explain major issues before the Council, and provide a forum for parishioners to express their opinions.
• Make recommendations to the Pastor as a consultative body for shaping and guiding the mission of the Parish through open and constructive communication.
The Parish Council welcomes comments from all parishioners and encourages participation in the process and the meetings. If you have any questions or concerns that you would like the parish council to discuss please feel free to contact one of the members of the council.
The Parish Council members are as follows:
– Joe Fitzgerald – Council President
– Sheila Fenbert
– Stacie Harris
– Jerry Randal
– Nicky Marcot
– Mark Barkey
– Susan Groenenboom
– Gary Beaman
– Rachel Conner
The Parish Council meets in the Rectory at 7pm on the fourth Thursday of the month. Please join us.
If you care to read a summary of the Parish Council Meeting Minutes, please click here.